Brian Broderick is Managing Director of Hemenway Trust Company. Brian also is a partner at Hemenway & Barnes LLP, where he has served clients as a private fiduciary for over 20 years. He provides legal advice and service in related probate, estate planning, and trusts and estates matters.
- Develops tax-advantaged ways to pass assets on to future generations in a manner that honors family objectives and unity.
- Offers objective counsel on growing and diversifying holdings to executives and entrepreneurs.
- Delivers counsel on specialized topics such as agricultural and conservation lands.
- Structures succession planning and transitions for business owners.
- Counsels heirs on the many moving parts in complex estates.
Activities and Publications
- Faculty member for educational programs presented by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc.
- Member, Probate Law sections of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations
- Trustee, Wellesley College
- Advisor, North Bennett Street School
- Proprietor, Boston Athenaeum
- Director, Pioneer Institute
- Former chair, Holliston Zoning Board of Appeals and the Holliston Zoning By-Law Study Committee